Terms & Conditions
Welcome to T_NEUTRAL. Before you start using T_NEUTRAL, we need you to read the following Terms & Conditions carefully and accept them to be able to use our services.
Description of Service
T_NEUTRAL is an online platform of services to around measuring, optimizing and contributing for the textile outputs from a Producer. It acts as a venue for various related services, some of them related to textile, circularity and/or ESG reporting regulations.
All facilities and services are provided on an «as is» basis and «as available» basis. We may further add to these services and facilities from time to time as we think suitable.
The Software does not perform any checks for errors, make adjustments, or validate any information you provide.
Joining and using T_NEUTRAL
The following details how to subscribe as a user to T_NEUTRAL and use our services:
- User: any person or entity that interacts with T_NEUTRAL.
- T_NEUTRAL: entity the User contracts with and pays fees to based on the contracted products and services.
- The Services: all the Services provide currently or in the future through the T_NEUTRAL platform.
- Subscribing: all users that create and account and accept these T&C become subscribers. Subscribers are responsible for paying for their subscription.
- The right to use the Services: Whether a Subscriber or an Invited User, both are granted the right to use the Services for as long as the they continue to pay for the subscription, until the subscription is terminated.
- User´s Responsibilities: the User agrees to keep their information up to date. They are responsible for providing true, accurate and complete information and for verifying the accuracy of any information used from the Services. They are also responsible for protecting their username and password from getting stolen or misused. Our Service has minimum password standards. The User must ensure that passwords are very strong and not easily guessable.
- Introduction of New or Revised Services: For new or updated services, there might be additional terms which will be notified accordingly before making the Service available.
- Ownership: T_NEUTRAL owns everything in the Services unless otherwise stated, and excluding content owned by others. This includes rights in the design, compilation, and look and feel of all Services. It also includes rights in all copyrighted works, trademarks, designs, inventions, and other intellectual property. The User agrees not to copy, distribute, modify, or make derivative works of any of T_NEUTRAL´s content or use any of their intellectual property rights in any way not expressly permitted.
Unless in a free trial or other offer period, Users need to pay for a subscription based on the pricing of the selected plan. The pricing details and other terms of subscriptions are explained accordingly.
- Free Trials: If available, Users can opt for a free trial based on the terms specified at the time. If the User chooses to continue using the Service after the Free Trial period, they will be billed when adding their details. If the Users decides not to continue using the Service following a free trial, they may delete your organization.
- Pricing Plans: The use of our services generally requires the payment of a fee based on the different Subscription types (the Subscription Fee). The pricing plan consists of the Subscription and Subscription Fees offered, including invoicing, payment, auto-renewal and cancellation terms. The pricing plan may vary by region and includes information set out in the offer details and pricing page. T_NEUTRAL may update or amend the pricing plan. The terms of the pricing plan are part of these terms. As with any other changes to our terms, changes to the pricing plan won’t apply retrospectively and, if we make changes and you’re a subscriber, we’ll make every effort to let you know.
- Taxes for your use of our services: The User is responsible for paying all other external fees and taxes associated with the use of our services wherever levied. The responsibility includes withholding tax if it applies, unless we already process that withholding tax. We may collect geographical location information to determine the User´s location, which may be used for tax purposes.
- Importance of timely payments: In order to continue accessing the services, the User is required to make timely payments based on the pricing plan selected. To avoid delayed or missed payments, please make sure to have accurate payment information, otherwise, we may suspend access to your subscription until the payment is made.
Data use and privacy
T_NEUTRAL uses Users own data to be able to provide the services.
- Use of data: When the User enters or uploads dara into our services, we don’t own that data but are granted a licence to use, copy, transmit, store, analyse, and back up all data submited to us through our services, including personal data, to: enable you the use of our services; allow us to improve, develop and protect our services; create new services; communicate with the User about their subscription; and send information we think may be of interest based on their marketing preferences.
- Anonymised statistical data: We may create anonymised statistical data from User´s data and usage of our services, including through aggregation. Once anonymised, we may use it for our own purposes, such as to provide and improve our services, to develop new services or product offerings, to identify business trends, and for other uses previously communicated.
- Data breach notifications: Where we think there has been unauthorised access to personal data, we will instantly communicate it. Depending on the nature of the unauthorised access, and the location of the affected contacts, the User may be required to assess whether the unauthorised access must be reported to the contact and/or a relevant authority.
We take reasonable precautions to protect our User´s confidential information and expect the same treatment over ours.
While using our services, the User may share confidential information with us, and may become aware of confidential information about us. Both sides agree to take reasonable steps to protect the other party’s confidential information from being accessed by unauthorised individuals. Both sides may share each other’s confidential information with legal or regulatory authorities if required to do so.
To help protect our services and our User´s data, we take the precautions needed:
- Security safeguards: We’ve invested in technical, physical and administrative safeguards to keep our User´s data safe and secure. However, no method of electronic storage is completely secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security. We will notify if there appears to be unauthorised access to accounts and we may also restrict access to certain parts of our services until verified that access was by an authorised user.
- Account security features: We may introduce security features to make accounts more secure, such as two-step authentication. We may require Users to adopt some of these features. Where we make the use of security features optional, the User is responsible for any consequences of not using those features. We strongly encourage to use all optional security features.We expect from the User to keep their login details secure, not letting any other person use them, and making sure to have strong security on their own systems. When suspecting of any unauthorised use of passwords or any breach of security to the account or email address, we strongly suggest to let us know immediately. Tge User also agrees not to use free-form fields in any of T_NEUTRAL’s systems or services to store personal data, (unless it’s a field explicitly asking for personal data) credit card details, tax identifiers or bank account details.
- Maintenance, availability, downtime and data loss: We will try to minimise any downtime, but it is necessary to keep the services updated and secure. For this reason the User may incur in occasional access issues and may experience data loss. Backing up data is recommended. Where planned maintenance is being undertaken, we’ll attempt to notify you in advance but can’t guarantee it.
- No compensation: Whatever the cause of any downtime, access issues or data loss, the User´s only recourse is to discontinue using our services.
- Modifications: the platform frequently releases new updates, modifications and enhancements to the services, and in some cases discontinue features. Where this occurs, we will notify accordingly.
Do’s and don’ts
This section outlines how the User can (and can’t) use our services.
- Assistance while using our services: We stride to provide guidance and support throughout the use of our services. The User agrees to use our services only for lawful business purposes and in line with the instructions and guidance we provide.
- Limitations: Some of the services may be subject to limits such as a cap on the number of monthly transactions.
- No-charge or beta services: Occasionally there will be services at no charge – for instance a beta service, or a time-limited trial account. Such services will be used at the User´w own risk.
- Other non-permitted behavior:
- Undermine the security or integrity of our computing systems or networks.
- Use our services in any way that might impair functionality or interfere with other people’s use.
- Access any system without permission.
- Introduce or upload anything to our services that includes viruses or other malicious code.
- Share anything that may be offensive, violates any law, or infringes on the rights of others.
- Modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or extract the source code of any part of our services.
- Resell, lease or provide our services in any way not expressly permitted through our services.
- Repackage, resell, or sublicense any leads or data accessed through our services.
- Commit fraud or other illegal acts through our services.
The User can easily terminate their subscription at any time. We will terminate the subscription accordingly. If these Terms & Conditions are in any way violated by the User, we may terminate the subscription immediately.
- Subscription period: Subscriptions continues for the period covered by the subscription fee paid or payable. At the end of each billing period, these terms automatically continue for a further period of the same duration as the previous one, provided the User continue to pay the subscription fee in accordance with the pricing plan. The User may choose to terminate the subscription at any time.
- Termination by T_NEUTRAL: T_NEUTRAL may choose to terminate a subscription at any time by providing the User written notice in advance. T_NEUTRAL may also terminate or suspend a User´s subscription or access to all or any data immediately if there is:
- A breach any of these terms and do not remedy the breach within 14 days after receiving notice of the breach,
- A breach any of these terms and the breach cannot be remedied,
- Failure of payment of subscription fees, or
- The User becoming insolvent.
- No refunds: No refund is due if the User terminates de subscription or T_NEUTRAL terminates it in accordance with these terms.
- Retention of data: Once a subscription is terminated by the User or T_NEUTRAL, it is archived, and the data submitted or created by the User is no longer available to them. We retain it for a period of time consistent with our data retention policy, during which, as a subscriber, they can reactivate their subscription and once again access the data by paying the subscription fees. We retain data in case needed as part of record retention obligations.
Liability and indemnity
This section outlines liability terms between T_NEUTRAL, subscribers and invited users.
- T_NEUTRAL being indemnified: We will be indemnified against all losses, costs (including legal costs), expenses, demands or liability that we incur arising out of, or in connection with, a third-party claim against us relating to The User´s use of our services or any third-party product (except as far as we’re at fault).
- Disclaimer of warranties: Our services and all third-party products are made available to the User on an “as is” basis. Subject to the consumer law terms, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of liability: Other than liability that we can’t exclude or limit by law, our liability to the User in connection with our services or these terms, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, is limited as follows:
- We have no liability arising from the User´s use of our services for any loss of revenue or profit, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of capital, loss of anticipated savings, legal, tax or accounting compliance issues, damage to reputation, loss in connection with any other contract, or indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, exemplary or special loss, damage or expense.
- For loss or corruption of the User´s data, our liability will be limited to taking reasonable steps to try and recover that data from our available backups.
- Our total aggregate liability to the User in any circumstances is limited to the total amount paid to us for the subscription in the 12 months immediately preceding the date on which the claim giving rise to the liability arose.
- Dispute resolution: Most concerns may be resolved to everyone’s satisfaction by contacting us through email@example.com. If we’re unable to resolve the complaint to the User´s satisfaction or unable to resolve a dispute after attempting to do so informally, all parties agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration or small claims court instead of in courts of general jurisdiction. They agree that any dispute must be brought in the parties’ individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
Other important disclaimers
- No professional advice: T_NEUTRAL isn’t a professional services firm of any sort, and isn’t in the business of giving any kind of professional advice. We may provide with information but this should not be seen as a substitute for professional advice and we aren’t liable for the use of the information in that way.
- Events outside our control: We aren’t liable to the User for any failure or delay in performance of any of our obligations under these terms arising out of any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- Notices: Any notice sent to T_NEUTRAL must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Any notices sent to the user will be sent to the email address provided through the subscription process.
- Consumer laws:Non-excludable warranties, guarantees or other rights provided by law (non-excludable consumer guarantees) will apply – these terms do not exclude, restrict or modify them. Except for non-excludable consumer guarantees and other rights that we cannot exclude, we’re bound only by the express promises made in these terms. Our liability for breach of a non-excludable consumer guarantee is limited, at our option, to either replacing or paying the cost of replacing the relevant service (unless the non-excludable consumer guarantee says otherwise).
- Export limitations: Our services must not be used in violation of any export or trade embargo laws that apply to you.
- Excluded terms: The terms of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (UCITA) do not apply to these terms.
- Blocking your access, disabling your subscription, or refusing to process a payment: Our sites are global; therefore, different laws may apply in different countries that restrict our relationship with the User. We may block access, terminate subscriptions, or refuse to process a payment if we reasonably believe there’s a risk – like a potential breach of a law or regulation – associated with the User, their company, subscription, or a payment. The User confirms not to be located in a sanctioned country and are not on a sanctioned persons list. We may also block users from a country if we can’t receive payments from that country. We may take any of these actions without notice.
- Enforcement of terms: If there’s any part of these terms that either part is unable to enforce, it will be ignored, but everything else will remain enforceable.
- Interpretation: Words like ‘include’ and ‘including’ are not words of limitation and where anything is within our discretion, we mean our sole discretion.
Thank you for visiting our Site.