Last modified: March 18, 2022
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and to personalize his experience and use of the Website, and can also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
Information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website, and the sites visited just before and just after the Website. However, no cookie allows this cookie to contact the User's telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User's private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
Types of Cookies
According to the entity that manages them:
1. Own Cookies: These are those cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by T-Neutral for the better functioning of the Web Site. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Web Site and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies make it possible to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and to adapt the content to offer him/her content that suits his/her preferences.
2. Third-party cookies: These are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide T-Neutral with services requested by T-Neutral to improve the Website and the user's experience when browsing the Website. The main purposes for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze browsing information, i.e., how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users accessing, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser used, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Web Site, and to detect new needs in order to offer the Users a Content and/or service of optimum quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and Web Site trend reports are prepared without identifying individual Users.
According to their purpose:
1. Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
2. Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked.
According to the period of time they remain active:
1. Session Cookies: These are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
2. Persistent Cookies: They are those designed so that the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of Cookies Used On This Website
Specifically, the cookies used by this website are:
You can obtain more information about cookies, information on privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. in the following link(s):
• Google Analytics for analytics services. See their policies here.
• Mailchimp for sending communications. See their policies here.
The entity(ies) in charge of providing cookies may transfer this information to third parties, provided that it is required by law or that a third party processes this information for such entities.
CLEAN HORIZON, S.L. may share your information with the organizations Mailchimp and Google located in the U.S. In order to ensure the level of protection required by the GDPR, these organizations have declared to the U.S. Department of Commerce their adherence to the Privacy Shield Principles.
• Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
• Youtube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
• Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Disabling, Rejecting and Deleting Cookies